Tales tell of American mountain men fighting off unruly beasts like bears, wolves, and lions in the wild with little more than strength, cunning, and a good Arkansas Toothpick knife, which has a broad blade that looks like it was made for fighting. This knife is impressive in its simplicity, if only because it looks like it would be one tough customer. Arkansas Toothpicks are usually regarded as a simple, heavy dagger with a pointed, straight-edged blade. This knife definitely does not disappoint in that regard, as it possesses a spear point style blade that aligns the point with the blades spine, allowing for a sturdy, powerful thrust, while the straight edges allow for long, effective cuts, too. The blade is crafted from carbon steel and it comes with a factory edge, although later honing can improve the edge quite a bit. The dagger has a simple brass-metal guard and a coffin-shaped hardwood handle that features additional solid brass furnishings. The dagger measures approximately 19 inches long, with an intimidating blade length of 13.875 inches. This Arkansas Toothpick feels great and solid in the hand, and is as functional as it is good looking, ensuring that whether you are attending a reenactment or rendezvous of mountain men, this is one knife that you will want to bring with you. Why? Because a good knife is a must-have for such situations, and it gives your buddies a chance to ooh and awe over it, too.
- Crafted by Windlass Steelcrafts
- Blade is Crafted from Carbon Steel
- Comes With a Factory Edge (But Can be Honed to Greater Sharpness)
- Features Attractive Brass Guard and Hilt Furnishings
- Hardwood Grip is Solid and Comfortable to Hold and Handle
- An Extremely Good Looking and Functional Knife
- Blade Length: 13.875 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.625 Inches
- Overall Length: 19 Inches
- Overall Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.