Big Bertha Wrench is a remarkably faithful replica of a very large spanner similar to the ones we see in horror flicks where blood, gore and zombie parts fly everywhere. Like our other long weapons of our workshop, Big Bertha Wrench features a firm shape that does stands during fights yet remains soft and flexible enough to prevent injuries. Do not leave it lying - your father-in-law could mistake it for the real thing! The Big Bertha Wrench is a very realistic reproduction of a metal wrench, which is perfectly suited to the context of our post-apocalyptic line of products. It is also quite appropriate for classical LARPers that seek an alternative to edged weapons. Like the rest of our weapons, it is very safe. Have no fear, no actual jaws were broken during the development of this wrench. The weapon is exactly suited for skull-crushing barbarians, highway bandits that do not want to kill their victims, and city guards.
The Big Bertha Wrench has fiberglass core. This LARP wrench is not your standard, ultra-light latex-foam weapons, these are realistic reproductions created by injection mold processing and the materials themselves provide for a maintenance-free experience. The Big Bertha Wrench performs well in standard gaming seasons of spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 17.3 Inches
- Handle Length: 12.2 Inches
- Head Wdith: 4.7 Inches
- Weight: 0.31 lb.