Believe it or not, this machete has two distinctive features going for it, and both are actually great in practice. First, the Black Scimitar Jungle Machete has a wicked and useful blade. Second, it has an exceedingly vibrant bright neon-green handle. Now, the first point seems pretty self-explanatory. The blade is made from black stainless steel and has unique look that takes its cues from the heavy, curved scimitars of old Arabic origin. The end result is that this blade is an elegant cleaver that swings quick and cuts hard, while also featuring a keen point for the occasional surprise-stab. But the bright green ABS thermoplastic handle serves a purpose too, and not only does it make this machete comfortable and easy to handle, but the vibrant color will help you to stand out to human eyes, ensuring that fellow survivors will catch sight of you easier! Clever, no? The machete includes a nylon sheath, which makes it easy to store away safely as well as a cinch to carry around. Do not leave survival to chance. Take every advantage you get, so pack this Black Scimitar Jungle Machete along for the journey, and use it with gusto every time one of the walking dead get too close for personal comfort.
- Machete is Crafted from Stainless Steel
- Features a Tactical Black Blade Finish
- Blade Has a Unique and Highly Effective Scimitar-Curved Shape
- ABS Thermoplastic Grip is Comfortable AND Noticeable, Thanks to its Green Coloration
- Includes a Black Nylon Sheath for Safe Storage and Carrying
- Overall Length: 25 Inches