Emaciated and just a little bit decrepit, this Deluxe WWZ Roaring Zombie Mask retains its fearful look even though it looks very much like a zombie that has been around a while. But then again, perhaps experience is why this zombie appears so terrifying. Its complexion is dark, featuring a brownish-yellow pallor that indicates advancing signs of decay, as well as sunken cheeks and tightly drawn skin, making this ghoul look a bit skeletal as well. The skin is yet broken, although bulging veins, filled with infected blood, zigzag across the surface. Protruding cheekbones accent the masks sunken features, while its glazed blue eyes and its wild, wide-mouthed expression are surprisingly charged with emotion - that feeling being feral, wild, and driven hunger. The mask is made entirely from high-quality latex and covers the entire head as well as the neck and part of the collar. It also possesses slits just below the eyes, which allow the wearer to see out without much trouble. The mask is stylized after a zombie from the film World War Z, and as such, is licensed product of the movie. Truly monstrous, this Deluxe WWZ Roaring Zombie Mask is like an undead beast out of the realms of nightmares, and it is that monstrous realism, paired with the deep-seated and emotionally charged hunger of its expression, that makes it a one-of-a-kind accent when it comes to great zombie costumes.
- Licensed Mask Based on the Undead in the Film, World War Z
- Creates the Appearance of an Infected and Wild Looking Zombie
- Covers the Entirety of the Head and Part of the Collar
- Features Eye Slits to Allow for Easy Seeing
- Fantastic for Zombie Costumes, Walks, Events, Outbreaks, and More
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens