Even zombies can look nice, relatively speaking, when compared to other zombies. Dressed in the Formal Zombie Costume, you will look much nicer in your tattered tuxedo jacket than other zombies do in tattered everyday clothing. Of course, a nice suit does not necessarily mean that, as a zombie, you should act nicer. It just means that you will at least look presentable as an undead. This costume includes a once-elegant tuxedo jacket with long coat-tails. The jackets arms are slashed and tattered, covered with a tattered gauze overlay. Attached to the jacket are a white button shirt and a black vest, both of which are cut and torn in places. The final touch comes from the black bowtie, still loosely tied around the shirts neck. This costume is available in one mens standard size, which fits up to a 42 inch chest. Included with the costume is the jacket with tattered gauze overlay, the attached shirt and vest, and the bowtie. The costume does not include the pictured wing, pants, or shoes. If you are going to attend a ghoulish party and want to look your very best, pair the Zombie Formal Costume with nice black slacks and shoes and you will be the envy of every member of the walking dead you meet.
- Impressive Looking Zombie Costume
- Includes Jacket with Attached Gauze Overlay, Shirt, Vest, and Bowtie
- Add Your Choice of Pants, Shoes, and Other Accessories for an Unforgettable Formal Event
- A Quality Costume
- Great for Halloween, Costume Parties, or Zombie Gatherings
- Made Entirely from 100 percent Polyester Fabric
- Standard: Fits Up to a 42 Inch Chest