A radioactive mutant or a flesh-hungry zombie may seem like an insurmountable obstacle, but that is only when you are not properly equipped for the task. Pick up your trusty Freeman LARP Crowbar, though, and you will be ready to take on the zombicalypse. Modeled after a real-world crowbar, this impressive weapon is the perfect accessory for crime or defense in modern, post-apocalyptic, or even Steampunk styled LARP environments. The crowbar features a red and steel look that possesses rusted, metallic color on the frame with angled edges for a realistic look. The silver colored tips give the weapon a more realistic look that will leave none doubting what weapon you prefer to wield when you are fending off zombies, marauders, and more. This LARP weapon is made with a reinforced fiberglass core that is surrounded by ultra-resistant yet soft Calimacil foam. It measures approximately 32 inches long and is about 1 inch in diameter. Like a good zombie-killing weapon, this crowbar will perform perfectly in rain or shine, sun or snow. The Freeman LARP Crowbar is the true weapon of zombie survival, possessing the ability to bash in zombie heads and crack mutant skulls, just as easily as it allows a survivor to break into stores and warehouses to attain those much-needed survival supplies.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 31.5 Inches
- Overall Width: 1 Inch
- Overall Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Color: Red, Silver, and Steel
- Core: Fiberglass