Our Ironclaw Pipe Wrench is a remarkably faithful replica of a very large Pipe Wrench similar to the ones we see in those horror flicks where blood, gore and zombie parts fly everywhere. Like the other long weapons of our workshop, Ironclaw features a shape that stands firm during fights yet remains soft and flexible enough to prevent injuries. Do not leave it lying - your father-in-law could mistake it for the real thing! With its 22 inch length and 0.6 pound weight, it is well balanced for combat simulation. Like the rest of our weapons, it is very safe. Have no fear, no actual jaws were broken during the development of this pipe wrench. The weapon is exactly suited for skull-crushing barbarians, highway bandits that do not want to kill their victims, and city guards.
The Ironclaw Pipe Wrench has no fiberglass core. This LARP wrench is not your standard, ultra-light latex-foam weapons, these are realistic reproductions created by injection mold processing and the materials themselves provide for a maintenance-free experience. The Ironclaw Pipe Wrench performs well in standard gaming seasons of spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 21.7 Inches
- Handle Length: 14.2 Inches
- Thickness: 1.5 Inches
- Head Wdith: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 0.63 lb.
- Color: Black, Red
- Core: Fiberglass