Compact and easy to handle, this fearsome weapon makes a perfect accessory for any warrior costume. Perfectly suited for throwing or for use in close combat, the LARP Combat Hatchet is made from hard-wearing and lightweight foam. This hatchet features a distinctive head shape with curved blade and a spike on the back. If you are looking for a weapon to serve you well in battle, whether it be with an undead horde or against medieval knights, you need this hatchet at your side.
The LARP Combat Hatchet is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made of Calimacil foam
- Core made of fiberglass
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
- Haft Length: 9.8 Inches
- Head Width: 9.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 9.8 Inches
- Weight: 0.44 lb.