The temptation behind a high quality katana is to use it, taking it out into the field to slice and cut through every inanimate think you encounter. Dont give in and ruin a collectible. Instead, pick up and use this Long Two Handed Katana Machete. This way, you wont damage a fine katana, and you can still enjoy all the pleasure to be had from wielding a katana like a giddy madman on a cutting frenzy! This hearty machete is made of 1055 carbon steel and features a baked-on, matte black anti-rust finish that ensures its strength, durability, and resistance. The sharp blade has an Americanized tanto point, which is a chisel-like tip that will pierce with surprising ease when thrusted with force. The polypropylene guard is injection-molded to the tang and fastened with two thick bolts, and it facilitates either one or two handed use as well, letting you apply as much force as you need to slice your way to bliss. This Long Two Handed Katana Machete is, all in all, an excellent bush tool, a capable machete, a brutal survival weapon, and a superb beginners katana. Use this tactical machete to slice through vegetation, tatami mats, real foes, imagined threats, and undead zombies (real or imagined) with frighteningly fun ease!
- A wicked machete with a katana-inspired look
- Blade features an Americanized tanto point
- Anti-rust matte black finish is baked on
- Long grip is injection-molded to the full tang
- Great for one-handed or two-handed use
- A rugged and hardy machete for everyday use
- Blade made of 1055 carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall Length: 40.5 inches
- Blade Length: 24 inches
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Handle Length: 16.5 inches
- Weight: 34.3 oz.