A bit of military style has never hurt, because, after all, if it was good enough for a soldier, its likely good enough for everyone else! This M1905 Bayonet Knife is a recreation of a WWI bayonet that serves just as well today as it did back then. This dagger is based on a tried and true design, featuring a blackened stainless steel blade that has a spear-point profile and a long fuller down its spine. Those features combine to make the blade light, effective, and deadly. The bayonets hilt features the same style as when it was first made, making it look like it can be fitted to a rifle (although in this rendition, it is not designed to be capable of such), as well as a shaped synthetic handle to provide a secure and comfortable grip when wielding it. Included with the bayonet is an authentic looking sheath, which is green with a black throat, with small rings on the side to secure the sheath to a belt. Once upon a time, the M1905 bayonet served well in war, and now, it can serve well a new wielder, as this M1905 Bayonet Knife, in a variety of combat and survival purposes.
- Crafted in Blackened Stainless Steel
- A Replica of the M1905 Bayonet from World War I
- Blade Features A Spear-Point Style and a Long Fuller
- Features A Synthetic Grip with an Accurate Guard
- Includes an Army Green Sheath with Belt Rings
- A Great All-Around Survival Knife or Collectible
- Overall Length: 20 Inches