When a zombie tries to gnaw through your skull to your brains, you will be glad to have some protection on your head. And this Paratroopers Military Helmet, with its WWII era style, is strong enough to protect you from a zombies gnashing, hungry teeth. When it comes to a zombie apocalypse, old military gear is often sometimes the best stuff you can find. After all, if it was good enough for the military, it is likely going to be good enough for surviving and killing zombies. This helmet is based on a German paratrooper model from World War II, and it features the iconic army green paint job and early era bolting, while also featuring a standard paratrooper-style lining on the inside. This lining includes a chin strap, for securing the helmet atop your head. Conferring an almost immediate military look, this helmet calls to mind early soldiers, and while zombies will not fear your soldier-esque look and prowess, it is sure to give your companions and allies something of a moral boost. Morale and protection? This Paratroopers Military Helmet offers two immediate perks, both of which are sure to help you get through the zombie apocalypse alive.
- Modeled After a Classic World War II Helmet
- Based on a German Paratrooper Model
- Crafted Entirely from Steel
- Provides Good, Solid Head Defense
- Interior Features a Paratrooper Style Liner
- Helmet Features a Chin-Strap for Easy Wearing
- Perfect for Zombie Survivor Costumes and Soldier Looks
- One Size Fits Most. Fits up to a 22 to 23 Inch Circumference.