At the onset of the zombie apocalypse, the undead often look like normal people. As time wears on, the differences become more apparent. This Roaring Zombie WWZ Face Mask is a middle-ground, with little decay but definite undead style. This zombie mask is Made entirely from high-quality latex, and its appearance is such that others will easily mistake you for the worst of the flesh eating menace. The zombie mask possesses strong features and sunken eyes, with hollowed eye sockets that allow the wearer to see out with ease. The furrowed brow and sunken, sallow cheeks are heavily lined and cracked, creating that starved undead look that will send the living running for the hills. Its mouth is opened wide, revealing a row of broad, chipped teeth that are perfectly poised to take a bite. The mask is designed to cover only the front of the face. The mask is also based on the appearance of the zombies in the feature film, World War Z, and is, as such, a licensed product of the film. Light and easy to wear, this Roaring Zombie WWZ Face Mask is a great way to join the ranks of the undead, without having to subject yourself to the risk of infection (from which, unfortunately, there is no going back).
- Licensed Mask Based on the Undead in the Film, World War Z
- Creates the appearance of a Feral and Wild Looking Zombie
- Covers Only the Front of the Face
- Features Open Eye Sockets for Easy Seeing
- Great Accessory for Zombie Walks, Halloween Parties, and More
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens