It is a zombie apocalypse out there, and you never know when you are going to need a gas mask. If it is an airborne zombie virus, the WW2 Era Gas Mask might be your only defense against imminent infection! This realistic looking gas mask set is modeled after a World War 2 design, featuring a cloth-canvas gas mask with round lenses and a face-mounted filter, which gives it a collapsible and portable design, ensuring that even a zombie survivor can find the room in their kit or bug-out bag to have a good gas mask handy. The set includes the mask, as well as a secondary filter and a carrying pouch. Please note that while it has a realistic look and form, this mask is not functional. The mask is worn via adjustable straps on the back, giving it an adjustable size that is designed to fit most head-sizes. If the infection is airborne, than this WW2 Era Gas Mask is a must-have, as it might be the only way to keep yourself from going zombie. And if not, it is still a good thing to have, as you never know what kind of gas-leaks, airborne pathogens, and other hazards you might encounter when you are on the run, surviving a zombie apocalypse.
- Modeled After a World War II Gas Mask
- Offered as a Set of Mask, Filters, and Storage Container
- Mask is a Canvas Fabric Mask with Lenses and Central Filter
- Filters are Removable and Interchangeable
- Mask is Worn Via Straps Around the Back
- A Realistic and Non-Functioning Gas Mask
- Perfect for Zombie Survivor Costumes and Soldier Looks