Scientists will be among the first to change if a zombie apocalypse occurs. Why? Because they will study its effects and inevitably risk infection themselves. This Zombie Scientist WWZ Face Mask offers a unique twist on the traditional zombie appearance. But what makes this zombie so unique? Maybe it was the complexion of the human it was before the infection. Perhaps it was the tests subjected to the strand of zombie virus while it was in the lab. Maybe it was even exposure to harmful chemicals both gaseous and liquid. All that is known is that this zombie mask, while basically human in shape, features a number of dried cracks and splits in its skin, with puffy, pulled back lips that reveal rows of unclean, powerful teeth, ready to tear into the flesh of the living! The mask fits conveniently and easily over the front of the face while open eye sockets provide visibility. Handcrafted from high-quality latex, the mask is based on the look of certain zombies in the feature film, World War Z, and as such, is a licensed product. Of course, do not let the name stop you from wearing this Zombie Scientist WWZ Face Mask with any other of your own great zombie costumes, too, because this undead look is nothing if not highly versatile, and rather scary, too.
- Licensed Mask Based on the Undead in the Film, World War Z
- Creates the appearance of a Scarred and Wild Looking Zombie
- Covers Only the Front of the Face
- Features Open Eye Sockets for Easy Seeing
- Great Accessory for Zombie Walks, Halloween Parties, and More
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens